What We’re Looking For
Are you known in your community for an awesome light display? Snap a picture and enter our contest.
We’re looking for the best photos of outdoor holiday light displays that America has to offer! We prefer light displays that are at least partly attached to a home, apartment, or condo (remember, we have an affinity toward lights hung from gutters) and we want to see exceptional creativity in both the display and in the photo.
For the photo contest, either snap a new picture of your holiday light display or send us an existing photo from your camera roll.
How to Enter
Contestants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply. Additionally, contestants may only submit one photo per person for this contest.
To enter the contest, contestants MUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW to the entry form where you’ll be asked to upload your photo. The page also requests your name and email address, so that we can notify the winner, once one has been selected.
Any contestants who do not complete the entry form by following the below link will not have an official entry into the contest.
The deadline for contest submissions is Friday, December 24, 2021 at 5 pm ET. Contestants will need to submit their photos via the below link by that date in order to be considered. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
To enter the contest, click the button below!
What’ll You Get
There will be one winner of the contest. The winner will be announced on Friday, January 7, 2022. The winner will receive a $1,000 payment!
Happy photo taking, and have a happy holidays!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the “Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest” is Home Media LLC whose principal office is located at 1122 Oberlin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605.
- Employees of Home Media LLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest or helping to set up Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest void where prohibited.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS CONTEST. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest.
- Route to entry for Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest and details on how to enter are available at www.RegionalGutterRepair.com. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on the Regional Gutter Repair website.
- Closing date for entry will be December 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. After this date, no further applications will be permitted.
- Recipient will be chosen pending Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest achieving 75 contest entries.
- Regional Gutter Repair shall select up to one (1) Recipient from the entire pool of eligible entries. The Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Regional Gutter Repair employees.
- The Recipient will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days at the closing date. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, are not eligible, or do not claim the opportunity to participate in Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest within 10 days of notification, Regional Gutter Repair reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest is conducted by Home Media LLC and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any university, college, or loan provider.
- Upon completion of Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest, Recipient will receive a one-time payment of $1,000.00 USD. Upon completion of Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest, funds shall be distributed no earlier than 30 days following Recipient notification.
- Where legally required, the Recipient name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Home Media LLC, 1122 Oberlin Road, Raleigh, NC, 27605.
- Regional Gutter Repair reserves the right to cancel or amend Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Regional Gutter Repair’s decision in respect of all matters to do with Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contestwill be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an application for Ultimate Holiday Light Photo Contest applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.